EmployerThermal Systems KWC Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 04, 2022
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 04, 2022
Thermal Systems KWC Ltd.
- or equivalent experience
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Assess requirements of establishment
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Invite tenders
- Consult with suppliers
- Review quotations
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Remote work available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to establish delivery schedules and to monitor progress
Interest in negotiating or determining contract terms and conditions and in awarding supplier contracts or recommending contract awards; may hire, train and supervise purchasing clerks
Interest in contacting clients and suppliers to resolve problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.