Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by FANCY WINDOWS 2020 MFG INC
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $55.29 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 12, 2021
FANCY WINDOWS 2020 MFG INC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Manage contracts
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
12959 156 street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5V0A2
May 12, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of establishments, and to approve contracts, purchase orders and invoices
Interest in identifying vendors of materials, equipment and supplies, in reviewing and processing claims against suppliers, and in participating in the development of specifications for equipment, products and substitute materials
Interest in negotiating and overseeing the negotiation of purchase contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.