Date PostedMay 09, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $58.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2022
1 year to less than 2 years
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Manage contracts
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Team player
How to Apply
Jun 08, 2022
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of establishments, and to approve contracts, purchase orders and invoices
Interest in identifying vendors of materials, equipment and supplies, in reviewing and processing claims against suppliers, and in participating in the development of specifications for equipment, products and substitute materials
Interest in negotiating and overseeing the negotiation of purchase contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.