EmployerImpact Flooring Ltd.
Date PostedJune 05, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 05, 2022
Impact Flooring Ltd.
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Outlook
Hire, train and supervise staff
- Review quotations
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Invite tenders
- Establish delivery schedules
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Consult with suppliers
- Award contracts or recommend contract awards
- Assess requirements of establishment
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
Interest in compiling information to establish delivery schedules and to monitor progress
Interest in negotiating or determining contract terms and conditions and in awarding supplier contracts or recommending contract awards; may hire, train and supervise purchasing clerks
Interest in contacting clients and suppliers to resolve problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.