There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerDYK LOGISTICS INC
Date PostedMay 17, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $45.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 16, 2023
DYK LOGISTICS INC
Willing to relocate
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Assess requirements of establishment
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Invite tenders
- Consult with suppliers
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Review quotations
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Award contracts or recommend contract awards
- Establish delivery schedules
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
Security and safety
Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to establish delivery schedules and to monitor progress
Interest in negotiating or determining contract terms and conditions and in awarding supplier contracts or recommending contract awards; may hire, train and supervise purchasing clerks
Interest in contacting clients and suppliers to resolve problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.