Posted on Nov 09, 2020 by Pride Custom Homes
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 09, 2020
Pride Custom Homes
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Solicit property sales listings from prospective vendors
- Establish asking price
- Draw up sales agreements for purchaser's and seller's approval
- Conduct open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist prospective buyers in making offers of purchase on real estate properties
- Use real estate software packages
- Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting and inspecting real estate properties
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Unit 210 6424 36 Street NE
Calgary, Alberta T3J4C8
Dec 09, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to solicit property sales listings from prospective vendors; may rent or lease properties on behalf of clients
Interest in compiling information to advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
Interest in assisting prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers to purchase on real estate properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.