EmployerCanadian Aero Accessories Ltd
Date PostedSeptember 07, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 08, 2022
Canadian Aero Accessories Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Urban area
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Determine method of shipment
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
- Send and receive messages
- Receive, analyze and verify copy for accuracy
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Prepare price quotations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
- Forms and records
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Time management
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Free parking available
- Travel insurance
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.