EmployerPROVIDENCE IMMIGRATION & TOURS SERVICES LTD
Date PostedDecember 16, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25,000.00 annually
Work Hours 8 hours bi-weekly
Position Casual Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 09, 2022
PROVIDENCE IMMIGRATION & TOURS SERVICES LTD
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
Area of Work Experience
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- MS Outlook
Area of Specialization
- Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Forms and records
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Organize and schedule office work
- Locate and remove files requested
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Urban area
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 09, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.