Recruiter - Employment
EmployerMatrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 07, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 07, 2022
Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Collect and screen applicants
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic mail
- Human resources software
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
5 years or more
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Interest in speaking with job applicants to advise them on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment, to negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
Interest in preparing and posting notices and advertisements; and in collecting applications
Interest in co-ordinating information to recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions and to arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel and staff training; and in co-ordinating selection and examination boards and termination of employment process; may supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.