EmployerRed Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 25, 2021
Location Work from home
Earnings $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 08, 2021
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Operating Systems and Software
Experience an asset
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
Area of Specialization
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Manage contracts
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Working groups
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- 11-15 people
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Work from home
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
How to Apply
Oct 08, 2021
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct control and evaluate the operation of human resource and personnel departments, and to oversee the classification and rating of occupations; in co-ordinating internal and external training and recruiting activities; and in directing the organization's quality management program
Interest in negotiating with other departmental managers to plan human resource requirements, and in negotiating collective agreements; in advising and assisting other departmental managers on interpreting and administering personnel policies and programs, and in participating actively an various joint committees
Interest in developing and implementing labour relations procedures and in ensuring compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.