EmployerKansha Mod. Inc.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.40 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 14, 2022
Kansha Mod. Inc.
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements
- Collect and screen applicants
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories
- Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking with job applicants to advise them on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment, to negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
Interest in preparing and posting notices and advertisements; and in collecting applications
Interest in co-ordinating information to recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions and to arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel and staff training; and in co-ordinating selection and examination boards and termination of employment process; may supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.