Posted on Feb 01, 2021 by MARCOS RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $36.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 05, 2021
MARCOS RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- On-board diagnostics
- Energy conservation
- Electronic and solid state
- Computerized monitoring
- Electrical devices
- Direct digital control system
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare tenders and quotations
- Coach and instruct apprentices
- Provide customer service
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Heat pump
- Air motioning and circulation
- Cooling tower
- Interpret gas codes
- Handle, recover and store refrigerants
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Install, maintain and repair equipment in refrigerated trucks used to transport food or medical supplies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
17552 107 NW Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, Alberta T5S1E9
Mar 05, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to measure and cut piping and to measure and lay out reference points for installation
Interest in recharging systems with refrigerant, checking and testing regulators and calibrating systems; and in performing routine maintenance and servicing
Interest in analyzing information to repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat-pump systems; and in installing, troubleshooting and overhauling entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.