Posted on Apr 07, 2021 by ACT audiovisual
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $50,000.00 annually
Work Hours 10 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 28, 2021
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Presentation software
- Accounting software
- Electronic mail
Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
Area of Specialization
- Private sector
- Information technology
- Business services
- Associations and non profit organizations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel overnight
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Remote location
- Various locations
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
Remote work available
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Apr 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.