Rental-Shop Attendant, Sporting Goods
EmployerChateau Mountain Sports Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 17, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 17, 2022
Chateau Mountain Sports Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Rental shop
- Sporting goods store
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Type of product
- Men's clothing
- Sports equipment and clothing
- Women's clothing
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Experience an asset
- Free parking available
- Variable or compressed work week
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.