Residential Construction Supervisor
EmployerHR Consulting Inc.
Date PostedOctober 01, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $36.10 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 31, 2021
HR Consulting Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare production and other reports
- Prepare bids
- Estimate costs and materials
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Requisition materials and supplies
Security and Safety
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 31, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.