Residential Property Manager
Employer1576810 Alberta Inc.
Date PostedNovember 03, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.90 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 28, 2022
1576810 Alberta Inc.
Other trades certificate or diploma
- Property management companies
- Real estate management companies
- Hire and supervise rental agents and building superintendents
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Hire and supervise support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Project
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
- Commercial properties
- Town and carriage homes
- Public housing
- High-rises (8 stories or more)
- Low-rises (less than 8 stories)
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 to less than 7 months
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.