There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Residential Property Manager
EmployerMainstreet Equity Corp
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $30.91 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Mainstreet Equity Corp
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Property management companies
- Various locations
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Receive payments
- Answer clients' inquiries and provide information
- Show apartments and offices to prospective tenants
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.