There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
EmployerSADIQ HOLDINGS INC. [BURGER KING]
Date PostedMarch 01, 2023
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $37,000.00 to $39,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 43 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 31, 2023
SADIQ HOLDINGS INC. [BURGER KING]
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- Electronic cash register
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Point of sale system
Security and safety
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.