EmployerS. Ram Foods Incorporated
Date PostedJanuary 04, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $21.15 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 03, 2022
S. Ram Foods Incorporated
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2 years to less than 3 years
$100,001 - $500,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Word
- Accounting software
- Point of sale system
- MS Office
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Cost products and services
- Conduct performance reviews
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Provide customer service
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.