EmployerR.K. Brothers Hospitality Inc.
Date PostedApril 22, 2022
Location Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Earnings $27.80 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 15, 2022
R.K. Brothers Hospitality Inc.
1 year to less than 2 years
- Cost products and services
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Provide customer service
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Jun 15, 2022
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.