EmployerS and T Allard Food Ltd.
Date PostedMay 31, 2022
Location Mayerthorpe, AB
Earnings $21.15 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 28, 2022
S and T Allard Food Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Conduct performance reviews
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Provide customer service
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.