EmployerNew Asian Village
Date PostedJune 10, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $635.00 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 10, 2022
New Asian Village
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Provide customer service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.