Employer1615827 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedNovember 19, 2022
Location Sylvan Lake, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 19, 2022
1615827 Alberta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.