There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Employer2303773 alberta Inc.
Date PostedMay 15, 2023
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $26.22 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 14, 2023
2303773 alberta Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operation of food and beverage service establishments, to implement and modify operational procedures, to assign staff duties and to oversee staff training
Interest in setting work schedules, monitoring staff performance, controlling inventory and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
Interest in negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other materials, and with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquets and receptions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.