Employer923453 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedJuly 15, 2022
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $16.50 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 14, 2022
923453 Alberta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food service establishment
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
1 to 2 people
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- First Aid Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Experience an asset
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Health care plan
Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish methods to meet work schedules and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; and in ensuring that food and service meet quality control standards; may plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
Interest in supervising and checking assembly of regular and special diet trays, and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients; may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Interest in training staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.