EmployerTrademark Construction & Flooring Inc
Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.85 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 09, 2022
Trademark Construction & Flooring Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials; and in visiting trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Interest in negotiating prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements when interviewing suppliers
Interest in overseeing distribution of merchandise to outlets, in maintaining adequate levels of stock and in supervising the work of other retail buyers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.