Retail Sales Associate
EmployerSTOCKLAND MARKET LTD.
Date PostedJuly 25, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 21 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 24, 2022
STOCKLAND MARKET LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- In shop
- On-site customer service
- Urban area
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Type of Product
Food and food products
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
1 to less than 7 months
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.