Retail Sales Associate
Date PostedSeptember 12, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $37,480.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 21, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
1 year to less than 2 years
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.