There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Retail Sales Associate
Date PostedMay 16, 2023
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $17.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 15, 2023
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Air conditioned
- On-site customer service
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
Type of product
Telephone or cellular phone
Exhibit and display design experience
- Merchandising or window
- Visual displays
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Quick learner
- Client focus
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.