Retail Sales Clerk
Employer1816674 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 04, 2022
Location Vulcan, AB
Earnings $16.90 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 03, 2022
1816674 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Positive attitude
- Time management
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Experience an asset
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.