Posted on Nov 02, 2020 by Stone's Jewellery Ltd
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 10, 2020
Stone's Jewellery Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Establish work schedules
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 10, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.