Retail Sales Manager
Employerwin798 canada ltd
Date PostedSeptember 13, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 13, 2021
win798 canada ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Retail business
- Convenience store
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Public transportation is available
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- Quick learner
- Time management
Group Insurance Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.