Retail Shelf Stocker
Date PostedAugust 03, 2022
Location High Level, AB
Earnings $15.65 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 02, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Carry customer's purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers' vehicles
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Maintain computerized stock inventory
- Record incoming stock
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
- Attach protective devices to products to protect against shoplifting
- Operate computer for electronic commerce transactions
- Operate cash register
- Operate electric palette jack
- Provide customer service
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to check, count, weigh and sort items received by store; to use optical scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain a computerized stock inventory; to price merchandise according to price lists; to fill mail orders from warehouse stock; and to obtain articles for customers from shelves and stockrooms
Interest in serving - assisting by directing customers to the location of articles
Interest in handling merchandise to stock shelves and display areas, and to keep stock clean and in order; may sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties; may operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.