Retail Store Supervisor
EmployerNACMINE GENERAL STORE
Date PostedDecember 08, 2021
Location Drumheller, AB
Earnings $20.84 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 06, 2022
NACMINE GENERAL STORE
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 06, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.