Retail Store Supervisor
EmployerYasmin House of Islamic Clothing Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 20, 2022
Yasmin House of Islamic Clothing Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
On-site customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
9499 137 Avenue, NW suite #1078
Edmonton, Alberta T5E5R8
Feb 20, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.