Retail Store Supervisor
EmployerK & J Services Inc.
Date PostedJune 06, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 06, 2022
K & J Services Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Grocery clerks and shelf stockers
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.