Retail Store Supervisor
EmployerAhad Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 27, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 26, 2022
Ahad Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Order merchandise
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- 5-10 people
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.