Retail Store Supervisor
Employer1978249 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 03, 2022
Location Fort Vermilion, AB
Earnings $23.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 02, 2022
1978249 Alberta Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Rural area
- Retail business
- On-site customer service
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Sell merchandise
- Organize and maintain inventory
- 1 to 2 people
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.