Retail Store Supervisor
EmployerDEELZ TOOLS & SUCH - RETAIL OUTLET
Date PostedNovember 24, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $21.89 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 24, 2022
DEELZ TOOLS & SUCH - RETAIL OUTLET
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Order merchandise
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.