Retail Store Supervisor
EmployerNgofi Tropical Food Market Limited
Date PostedJanuary 24, 2023
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $19.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 07, 2023
Ngofi Tropical Food Market Limited
- Retail business
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Receive payments
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Type of product
Food and food products
Computer and technology knowledge
- Word processing software
- Point of sale system
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
- Time management
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.