Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by ProBond Systems Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 13, 2021
ProBond Systems Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
- Supervise other workers
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Overtime required
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.