EmployerBMW ROOFING & SIDING 2000 INC
Date PostedSeptember 23, 2021
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Nov 18, 2021
BMW ROOFING & SIDING 2000 INC
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2 years to less than 3 years
Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
Shingler Specific Skills
Install or replace asphalt shingles, wood shingles and shakes and masonry or baked clay roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
282123, Township Rd 232,
Rocky View No. 44, Alberta T1X1X6
Nov 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.