EmployerMarshal Stucco and Construction Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 18, 2022
Location Chestermere, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 17, 2022
Marshal Stucco and Construction Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Estimate costs and materials
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.