There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerAmolak Singh Randhawa
Date PostedMarch 03, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 02, 2023
Amolak Singh Randhawa
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- At heights
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Work under pressure
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.