EmployerZainul and Shazma Holdings LTD 1997
Date PostedMay 05, 2022
Location Edson, AB
Earnings $16.53 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 04, 2022
Zainul and Shazma Holdings LTD 1997
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 04, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.