EmployerHampton Inn & Suites
Date PostedJune 02, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 36 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 28, 2022
Hampton Inn & Suites
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.