EmployerPrecision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
Date PostedNovember 15, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $210.00 daily
Work Hours 84 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 20  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 21, 2022
Precision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Staff accommodation provided
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Various locations
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.