Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Superior Car Wash
Location Blackfalds, AB
Earnings $48.47 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 09, 2021
Superior Car Wash
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Arrange training for staff
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Contact potential customers by phone
- Deliver sales presentations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 09, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.