EmployerMicrohard Systems Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 20, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $24.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 20, 2021
Microhard Systems Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Area of Specialization
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- In shop
Equipment, Systems and Controls Experience
Radio communication equipment
Wireless transmission (radio)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 20, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.