Sales Associate - Retail
EmployerVitality Health Foods - Callingwood
Date PostedMay 10, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 20 to 30 hours per week
Position Casual Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 30, 2022
Vitality Health Foods - Callingwood
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Type of Product
Nutrition and health products
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Provide customer service
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Assist in display of merchandise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 30, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.